Whether you’re looking for simple men’s haircuts or something a little more in-depth when it comes to your grooming needs, it’s vital that you pick a place that caters to you best. As your trusted men’s salon in and around Morristown, NJ, we at 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon are capable of providing you with all of the men’s grooming services that you could ever ask for, from haircuts to facials. Having said that, we’d like to give you a more detailed look at how a men’s salon differs from a traditional barbershop and why each one may suit you best.
What Does A Barbershop Do?
Some of the more notable traits of a typical barbershop include the following:
- Barbers at barbershops are more trained and equipped to take care of short haircuts, including buzzcuts and fades.
- While they’ll typically offer shaves, other grooming options are usually limited – they probably won’t offer facial treatments, skin treatments, and other similar services.
- Barbers keep it simple and to the point – they’re trained to give you a great-looking popular haircut, but it won’t necessarily be fully-styled to your personalized tastes.
- Because of their “no-frills” approach, going to a barber will almost always be cheaper than visiting a stylist.
What Does A Men’s Salon Do?
On the other hand, if you visit a men’s salon, you’ll find that these are some of their most notable features:
- Stylists at men’s salons are trained and equipped to care for a variety of different hairstyles – including longer hair; if you have long hair or a more complicated hairstyle, a stylist will be best for you.
- Stylists are also aware of all the current fashion trends, allowing them to give you a trendier look.
- They personalize their haircuts and styling toward each individual gentleman, giving him the style that suits his unique look perfectly.
- Men’s salons will offer a plethora of different grooming services beyond just the simple haircut and shave – from facials to hair coloring to manicures.
- You’ll be able to find more grooming products, such as hairspray and gel, at a men’s salon.
Visit Your Morristown, NJ Men’s Salon Today!
If you’re interested in all of the great benefits that a men’s salon can provide for you, we encourage you to stop by our Morristown men’s salon sometime. To schedule an appointment with us, we encourage you to book online or just give us a call at (973) 828-8370. We’re hoping to hear from you soon so we can help give you the great, personalized look that you deserve!