Fashion trends from season to season are easy for women as the fashion industry has been customizing women’s fashion to change with each season for hundreds of years. Men’s fashions, however, have typically shown little to no change from season to season in general until more recent years. So, if you are a man and you want to update your style for the fall where do you look for inspiration? Right here at 18/8 Fine Men’s Salon. Here are our favorite men’s fall fashion trends to help you create your own personal style.
Finally, men’s fashion is beginning to catch up with women’s fashion trends incorporating fresh stylish cuts with vibrant colors and prints so that men can now express their personality, as well as women, do through fashion. Check out these trending fashion options:
- Vegas Shirts – Hawaiian and bowling shirts had their era, now it’s Vegas’ turn. This fall is all about sharp graphic designed printed button up collared shirts.
- Sweaters and Sweater Vests – Perfect for those chilly fall evenings, sweaters and sweater vests are making a big comeback this fall in bright colors, interesting patterns, and all shapes and sizes from vests to turtlenecks.
- Dark Denim Soft Wash Shirts – Denim is something that may have modified itself over time but hasn’t gone out of fashion in 100 years or more, so it is an excellent way to update your closet without breaking the bank.
- Retro Fashions are Back – This fall retro meets modern pairing striped tees with sleek cut button-up cardigans and Chino pants.
- Invisible Socks – Don’t be fooled by the name. These are basically short socks that remain unseen when worn to provide the appearance of not wearing socks.
- Knit Ties – Yep they are back. Knit ties in an assortment of fabrics and textures from cotton knit to silk.
- Leather Tablet Cases and Water-Resistant Backpacks – No need to bear the shame of a man purse to have all your vital belongings with you when you need them. This season’s selection of acceptable man bags will keep you fashionable and functional without the funny looks.
- Double Buckle Cap-toe Monk Shoes – A throwback to a time long past this comfortable leather shoe is both versatile and functional for both dress attire and everyday wear.
- Chuck’s High-Top Sneakers – Chucks are a fashion item that seems to always be on the trending lists making them a cost-effective addition to your fall fashion since you will most likely be wearing them for many seasons to come.
- Chunky Boots – Whether you prefer tall or ankle-high boots you will be excited to find a plethora of boot styles and fashions to incorporate into your 2018 fall wardrobe.
After you have found that perfect style to reflect your individual personality come on into 18/8 Fine Men’s Salon so that we can finish off your look with a relaxing cut and a shave.