At 18/8 Fine Men’s Salons – Wayzata, we care about your safety and we wanted to advise you on the steps we are taking with the coronavirus challenge in Minnesota.
- To comply with capacity requirements we are required to limit the number of guests in the salon to 4 or less. You should check in with the front desk but please wait outside for your appointment. Alternatively, you may wait at your car if you have verified your phone number with the front desk.
- Due to occupancy restrictions, guests may not be accompanied, this includes children. Children must be capable of walking into the salon alone, wear a mask for the duration of their appointment and sit by themselves.
- All guests and employees are asked to take the COVID-19 self-assessment posted on the front door. Additionally, all employees and guests shall have their temperature checked upon arrival. Any guest displaying cold or flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled to a future appointment – Thank you for your understanding.
- The restrooms and waiting areas are closed to guests.
- All guests are required to wear masks while in the salon. Cosmetologists and Barbers shall wear masks as well.
- We will limit the services we offer. We will be temporarily suspending any service that would require too close of contact with the face. Unfortunately, since the guest will be wearing a mask we will be unable to perform beard trims. Facial waxing will also be temporarily suspended.
- There is no eating in the salon.
- All our cosmetologists, barbers, and receptionists have taken the Barbicide COVID-19 Certification Course. We are a Barbicide Certified Safe Establishment.
- All stylists and barbers are required to wash their hands between each guest per state board standards.
- Each station is sanitized after each guest with medical-grade disinfectant.
- All of our stations are semi-private, which helps with social distancing, however, we have further spaced our stations to increase the spacing between guests and staff.
- In addition, all common surfaces are being disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- If you fall into a vulnerable category or need additional assistance, special arrangements can be made. Please contact the front desk and leave a message if no one is available.
While this is a challenging time, we continue to work diligently to provide our guests with a safe and clean environment. We thank you for your patience and understanding.