With spring bulbs poking their heads through and days getting longer, you may be ready to shed your winter wear and begin wearing your fun spring and summer wardrobe. But, with every new season should come at least one or two trendy new items and we’re here to help you decide which new trends to spend your hard-earned dollar on.
One of the most trendy items you can own, sunglasses, seem to change every season and this season’s look is retro with flare.
- Trending Now – The clear acetate frames that you will see on the market this year, like the “Zephirin”, by Jacques Mare Mare, may stem from a past era, but the updated styles will have you looking cool and stylish.
- Most Popular – Karen Walker’s line, “Burroughs” takes the basic black stereotype to a whole new level of style by incorporating cool trendy earpieces and polarised lenses making them not only stylish but functional.
Shoes and Footwear:
- Converse Thunderbolt Low Top – This retro sneaker is not your parents’ Converse. Updated insoles and design provide the new Converse with more arch support while maintaining their classic style.
- Balenciaga Sock Trainer Sneakers – For those who hate tying their shoes, check out the new Sock Trainer Sneakers from Balenciaga. Their high top design provides you with the support you need in an athletic shoe without the hassle of laces that come untied or become knotted.
- Calvin Klein Western Boots – This high fashion cowboy boot is simplicity at its best. The sleek lines and soft leather are the perfect way to wrap your feet in elegant comfort while adding a hint of class to your spring wardrobe.
- Ribbed Socks – Skip the tube socks this spring and try some colorful ribbed socks from Ralph Lauren’s Polo line or Gucci for an inexpensive splurge that will make you feel like a million bucks.
- Graphic Tee Shirts – Tee shirts are one of those wardrobe items that never seem to go out of style and Nike’s new line of graphic tees are no exception.
- Tracksuits – We’re not talking about those colorful velour outfits your grandmother wore, but rather a new breed of tracksuits that make you look like an athlete in training.
- Fanny Packs – Yes, you heard that correctly. Fanny packs are back. Although the new versions are trimmed down to be more compact, this ever-reliable accessory is making a resurgence with companies like J. Crew and Eastpak combining efforts with this seasons “Waist Bag”.