So, you know where to go in order to look your best for all of your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations; 18/8 Fine Men’s Salon of course. But, what about where to go after you are all dolled up? We have your back on that too. Check out these five great New Jersey pubs for all of your St. Patrick’s Day celebrating.
Whatever part of New Jersey you live in, we have you covered; with pre-holiday celebrations, tips on how to get free passes, and family-friendly events.
- Finnegan’s Pub – is located on Willow Ave, and offers live music, authentic Irish Cottage Pie, and Fish and Chips as well as other great menu items. While you wait for your meal enjoy a pint or whatever drink tickles your fancy from the bar and play some Skeeball or darts; before registering for an all-access pass to the annual Hoboken Celebration, “LepreCon” being held on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
Rockaway and Ledgewood
- Muldoon’s – With two locations to serve you, Muldoon’s is where you want to go for a low-key
family friendly St. Patrick’s Day restaurant dining experience. Be entertained as you enjoy your favorite Irish libation paired expertly with their deliciously prepared meals that include steak and seafood options.
- Thatcher Mcghee’s – has locations in Pompton Lakes, Denville, and Fairfield and offers an enjoyable taste of Ireland with live music, traditional Irish fare, and a setting that can’t be matched; a traditional thatched roof Irish cottage.
- Grasshopper Off the Green – Sits just off of the green on Morris St., and is the perfect place to enjoy the Morristown St. Patrick’s Day parade that originated in 1780 as a way for George Washington to provide recognition to his Irish militiamen after a long winter battling the red coats. In addition to being a great venue for watching the parade on March 10th, 2018 you will find 3 floors of entertainment, food, and drinks to keep you occupied.
- Dublin Pub – Just off of South St. at the top of Pine St., the Dublin Pub will make you feel as if you have been transported to downtown Dublin by way of their murals, artwork, and antique décor. Known for their authenticity, this authentic Irish Pub provides its patrons with a few American favorites on the menu to satisfy those less adventurous diners.
Don’t forget, if you are attending the Morristown Parade, we will be greeting kids and their families with stickers, stamps, and more at 18/8 Fine Men’s Salon, Morristown, NJ!