With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching you may be at a standstill as to what to get your special lady. Shopping for that special someone doesn’t have to be complicated or overly expensive no matter how long you have been together. All you have to do is observe, think as them, and do some research. Here are a few creative gift ideas to get you started on the correct path to the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for her.
Just for Her
Unless your lady likes them, steer clear of the stereotypical lingerie, candy, and roses. Instead, choose a gift that represents your partner’s personality and interests. Show her that you adore her with a gift that recognizes who she is and that you love her for herself.
• Name a Star after Her – There are many gifts that you can buy for your special someone, but none as special as naming a star after your loved one. Companies like Star Registry will provide you with both a star certificate and star registry to show your loved one exactly which start is named after them and where it is located in the galaxy.
• Heartbeat Necklace – Why give her a heart; when you can show her your heart beats only for her with this unique rose gold heartbeat necklace which is made using an EKG pattern.
• Love Crystal – Let your love resonate with this beautiful rose quartz pyramid crystal. The perfect way to remind her how much you love her and add some romantic energy to the mix.
• Holland Heart Vachetta Watch – Show her she can wear her heart on her sleeve with this adorable leather banded watch.
Romantic Get-a-Way for Two
Instead of spending a lot of money on trinkets, why not spend that money on a romantic trip for two and enjoy time with your special someone? Here are some great excursions to consider.
• The Madison Hotel – The “Romance Package” includes a $100 certificate for dinner at Rod’s Steak and Seafood Grille, or opt to use your certificate on room service instead. The packet also includes 4 yummy chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne with which to celebrate.
• Parrot Mill Inn at Chatham – This cozy little bed and breakfast is perfect for a romantic weekend get-a-way to rekindle all those sparks that brought you together in the first place.
• Old Mill Inn – Host to weddings, family gatherings, and many lover’s get-a-ways – the Old Mill Inn offers beautiful scenery, elegant surroundings, upscale amenities, and so much more for you and your loved one to explore.
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be stressful or overwhelming. Simply remind yourself what it was that made you fall in love with her in the first place and go with it. Once you have chosen the perfect gift or get-a-way, don’t forget to stop on by 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon for a nice shave and cut so you can look especially nice for your gal on this special day.