One of the hottest men’s hairstyle trends right now is the pompadour. By definition, a pompadour means the hair is combed upward from the forehead without a part to achieve a texturized, fashionable look. More modern versions of the pomp are starting to trend now, which are longer, looser, and blown dry to give big hair style with a lot of movement. These ten pomp styles are our favorite trends for 2016 – schedule an appointment at 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon in La Jolla for a fresh new look this year. All of our stylists can help you achieve this look, and each haircut comes with a free style tutorial afterward so you can keep the look intact long after you leave the salon.
1. Longer Natural Hair Slick Pomp
2. High Fade Pompadour
3. Bald Fade Medium Hair Pomp
4. Bald Fade / High Fade Pompadour
5. Medium Slicked Pomp High Fade
6. High Fade + Cool Long Pomp-Quiff
7. Low Skin Fade Pompadour
8. Medium Length Pomp
9. High Fade Loose Pompadour
10. Bald Fade Medium Length Pompadour
Enjoyed all of these hairstyles? Then we suggest you get down to 18/8 Fine Men’s Salon in La Jolla and get one of these hairstyles ASAP!