Transform opportunity and lifestyle Into Wealth—In Style
18|8 isn’t just a category leader, but a category creator.
We saw the untended void with fine men’s hair salons and in just ten years, we’ve expanded into one of the fastest growing franchisees in the nation.
- A truly differentiated, proven and trusted business model. Our customer experience is unlike any other.
- Most men settle for “value” haircuts or are forced to go to women’s salons. At 18|8 we provide premium hair and grooming services that can’t be found anywhere else. We are trusted, experienced and authentic.
- 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons are designed for discerning, successful men who want to look their best, feel their best, so they perform their best. They want exceptionally skilled stylists at locations near where they live or work. And they want privacy as well as a spectrum of true solutions for all their haircare and grooming needs.
- The expansive salon industry is huge. Over 50 million in annual revenue and continues to grow at a rapid rate. Our unique market segment is untapped and ready for you to leverage to grow your personal income, lifestyle and long term wealth and equity.
- Our 18|8 team has a combined century of experience of creating a proven path of success.
- World class Stylist education and career paths create high client retention and reduces stylist turnover making 18|8 the most lucrative opportunity for stylist today.
- Because our corporate stores are in the best locations, and we attract successful men, we attract the best quality, most experienced stylists
As you can see, 18|8 doesn’t just lead the men’s fine hair salon category. We own it. And we invite you to do the same.
- Must have 100K Liquid
- Minimum Net Worth of 300K
- Total Investment Range is $291,851 – $513,639 for a single 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon developed at a newly-constructed location
- We are offering franchise licenses in all states except HI, ND, RI, SD, MD and WA
Read our Eighteen | Eight Franchise FAQ here.
Request More Information
Fill out the following form or email melson@EighteenEight.com