JOBS AT 18|8
Career Opportunities: Barbers & Hair Stylists
As one of the fastest growing franchises, in an equally fast growing market, we are always looking for passionate and talented professionals ready to take their career to the next level. Working at 18|8 is ideal for those committed to service excellence, creating an experience for clients, and dedicated to continuous education.
Here at 18|8 we’re a high-energy environment constantly adapting to our ever-changing industry. We value our employees as they are the individuals who keep our clients coming back month over month. Our attention to detail and service would not exist without our fantastic staff that truly carry the 18|8 brand into each location.
More Than a Job
We are always looking for experienced stylists and barbers to join our team. We’ll help you take your skills to the next level with our ongoing training and resources here at 18|8. Regardless of position we look for fashion-forward, energetic, charismatic and professional individuals who can contribute to our team.
Get in with the fastest moving crowd in the industry:
- Contemporary, High-Energy Environment
- Commission, Bonuses and Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Training/Education (more info)
- Promotion Opportunities
- Marketing toolkit and support to bring in new clients
- Full-time Position
- 3 years of experience behind the chair highly desirable
Does this sound like you? Then don’t let this opportunity pass you by to take your career to the next level at our salons. Groom your career at 18|8 and apply today.
DOFI=Director of First Impression
Looking for friendly, fashion forward, energetic, professional individuals seeking a position as a “Director of First Impression” for our 18|8 Fine Men Salons.Join one of the fastest growing franchises, with fantastic career opportunities:
- Focus on hospitality
- Help drive the business in retail and memberships sales
- Taking care of the stylists and the clients in a professional manner
- Always accommodating
- Creating a professional atmosphere and watching out for the esthetics of the salon
- Educated in the products and services
- Our job is to help a stylist reach their full potential daily
- An extension of management by leading by example
- In communication with management and upper management daily
- Understanding salon operations and roles
- Help create a positive environment for clients and stylists
- Track and record salon performance daily and weekly